|Author's Email Address
||This thesis had been viewed 5351 times. Download 620 times.|
||Human Resource Management|
|Type of Document
||A Study of the Perceptions of Organizational Politics on the Impact of Job Performance:The Analysis for Mediating Effects of Organizational Commitment and Job Satisfaction|
|Date of Defense
perceptions of organizational politics
structural equation modeling
||This investigation is followed Ferris et al. (2002) proposed revised modeling of organizational politics perceptions, and based on structural equation modeling to study the relationship between perceptions of organizational politics and job performance, and the relationship between organizational commitment and job satisfaction. Further research whether the perception of organizational politics influence job performance by the mediating effects of organizational commitment and job satisfaction. |
A survey research is conducted using the analysis data of Professor, Mr. Chin-Ming Ho research group of perceptions of organizational politics in 2008. After evidence-based results, the findings are as follows:
1. Perceptions of organizational politics has no significant effect three dimensions,
"general political behavior", "going along and getting ahead", "the difference
between politics and practices", of job performance .
2. Perceptions of organizational politics has no significant effect on "general political
behavior" of organizational commitment, but has negative effect on "going along and getting ahead" and "the difference between politics and practices".
3. Perceptions of organizational politics has significant negative effect on job
4. Organizational commitment has positive impact on job performance.
5. Job satisfaction has positive impact on job performance.
6. Organizational commitment and job satisfaction are the intervening variables for
perceptions of organizational politics and job performance.
||Yung-Chuan Wang - chair|
Jie-Tsuen Huang - co-chair
Chin-Ming Ho - advisor
Indicate in-campus at 0 year and off-campus access at 5 year.|
|Date of Submission