|Author's Email Address
||This thesis had been viewed 5566 times. Download 320 times.|
||Institute of Human Resource Management|
|Type of Document
||A Study of the Organization politics consciousness|
to organization fair influence：Works with and Organizational Cynicism as Mediator
|Date of Defense
||Organization political perception
||This research purpose organizes the fair influence to organizing of the political consciousness in order to probe into, and then deepening test can organize political consciousness because working anxiety and intermediary result to organize cynicism influence the justice of organizing. So, this research is with Ferris et al. (2002) Revise models as basis in political consciousness of organizations put forward. Probe into it after the member realizes the existence which organizes politics, the phenomenon that they will produce ' work anxious '. After using structural equation modeling（SEM） to analyze the research data in 2008, provided by Political Perception Research Team, which is led by Prof. Chin-Ming Ho, the new findings include: |
1. organize the fair influence for organizing of the political consciousness, construct the surface and appear and shoulder in the ' general political consciousness ' apparently relevantly; On ' keep silent, wait for advantage quietly ' construct surface appear apparent to shoulder relevantly; Appear and shoulder in ' the policy and practice disparity ' apparently relevantly.
2. organize the political consciousness to be anxious and apparent to influence to the work.
3 .organize the political consciousness for organizing the cynicism to be apparent to influence.
4. it is anxious to work and is defeated by fairly influence in organizing.
5. organize the cynicism to defeat by fairly influence in organizing.
6. it is anxious with organizing the cynicism in order to organize the political consciousness and intermediary which the organization promise to change one to work.
||Yung-Chuan Wang - chair|
Jie-Tsuen Huang - co-chair
Chin-Ming Ho - advisor
Indicate in-campus at 5 year and off-campus access at 5 year.|
|Date of Submission