||Enterprises must have first-class core capabilities in order to survive from|
government’s new enactments, new competitors and new products under the rapid
changing environment globally, and through the empowerment, which is the major
efficient instrument to maintain enterprises’ competition ability, could improve
organizational efficiency. Therefore, the purpose of this research is to understand if
employee’s cognition of empowerment influences their working attitude; the research
objects are employees of hi-tech industry, and there are 313 valid questionnaires out
of 486 issued questionnaires. First is to use constructive validity of factor analysis test
scale and reliability of Cronbach alpha test scale to confirm reliability and validity,
and apply regression analysis to discover as below:
1. Empowerment has significant influence on organizational commitment. That is,
the higher the employees’ cognition of empowerment is, the higher the
organizational commitments are, especially for employees with higher education
background, female employees and older employees.
2. Empowerment has significant influence on total working satisfaction. That is, the
higher the employees’ cognition of empowerment is, the higher their working
satisfactions are, especially for employees with lower education background and
non-business type employees.
To sum up, empowerment could actually increase employees’ organizational
commitment and working satisfaction, therefore, managers shall undertake as
1. Respect individual difference to offer different empowerment mode.
2. Develop multi-organization to increase employees’ knowledge.
3. Value employees’ need and encourage their participation.
4. Establish learning organization and share information.