||With the changes of time and the advancement of technology, the Internet increasingly popular in recent years, to the end of September 2007 only China's capital has reached 10 million online population, Internet penetration rate has increased to 44%, but also because Internet penetration, the development of different areas and the diversification of the network activities, and in the areas of human resources management, recruitment and selection activities have begun to use to the Internet, as a message transmission and the importance of screening candidates Media, Peters (2001) think that employers and candidates, the Internet has already caused the employment process (hiring process) of the revolution, Anderson (2003) also pointed out that over the past 10 years, many multinational companies have been shifting the focus of recruitment Mainly to the Internet to recruit. Therefore, this study of Internet recruitment organizations in the contents of the brand and recruiting candidates and influence the organization attractive to the Internet to recruit candidates for the attitude of intermediary variables.|
This research explores the relationships among organizational brand, recruiting contents, applicant attitudes to e-recruiting and organization attractive. Research has 161 effective samples. This research use kinds of statistical analysis includes description analysis, factor analysis, effective analysis, regression analysis, AVOVA and multiple mediating analysis. The main findings are:
1. The organizational brand has positive influence with organizational attractive in e-recruiting.
2. The recruiting contents has positive influence with organizational attractive in e-recruiting.
3. The organizational brand has positive influence with applicant attitudes in
4. The recruiting contents has positive influence with applicant attitudes in
5. The applicant attitudes has positive influence with organizational attractive in e-recruiting.
6. The organizational brand has not affect organizational attractive via mediating variable of applicant attitude in e-recruiting.
7. The recruiting contents has not affect organizational attractive via mediating
variable of applicant attitude in e-recruiting.
Key Words: Organizational brand, Recruiting contents, Applicant attitude, Organizational attractive