|Author's Email Address
||This thesis had been viewed 5347 times. Download 0 times.|
|Type of Document
||The Study of Traditional Bakery’s Marketing Strategy |
–The Case of Wu Chi Bakery
|Date of Defense
||The research has investigated the traditional bakery’s marketing strategy. In recent years, traditional bakery store has impacted by the introduce of western diet culture and people being used to having western bakery food. Using the case of Wu Chi Bakery, as a well-known bakery store in local, it has faced the difficulty. |
The framework of the research is according to the developing procedure of marketing strategy. To understand the marketing environment of the bakery industry and the marketing strategy of the Wu Chi Bakery.
The conclusions as below:
1. Product strategy: Characteristics of the product is the most important factor when consumer have to decide whether to purchase.
2. Promotion strategy: Service and introduction is the most efficiency way to promote the product.
3. Channel strategy: Using selective distribution strategy to expand channels.
4. Price strategy: To unify the price, using single-price strategy ,except for bulk purchase.
According to the conclusions, suggestions are as below:
1. Taking advantage of being specialty.
2. Enlarging channels.
3. Varying the product line.
4. Combined with related industries.
||Hsien-Tang Tsai - chair|
Tsang-Yi Kuo - co-chair
Iuan-yuan Lu - advisor
Indicate in-campus at 99 year and off-campus access at 99 year.|
|Date of Submission