|Author's Email Address
||This thesis had been viewed 5559 times. Download 3 times.|
||Public Affairs Management|
|Type of Document
||The cooperation of cross-strait harbor cities would promote Kaohsiung manpower development strategies－cross-strait exchange and cooperation of primary education.|
|Date of Defense
||In the 90s of twenty century, the education innovation had come to be considered as one of the essential policies of the developed countries because it concerned the economy development and construction of a country. To cultivate talent person requires a long time and it should be started from the primary education.|
The elected 12th president of Republic of China on March 22nd, 2008, Ma Ying-jeou, advocates further opening policy with China and he thinks that education culture exchange will be the less sensitive and the preferential policy he will implement at the initial stage. He hopes that the secure foundation of education culture exchange would promote the direct transportation with China.
My research analyzes the promotion of cross-strait primary education exchange under direct transportation with China. I use strict structure procedure interactive management (IM) as the method of operation and introduce 12 specific relevant strategies to related organizations. The 12 strategies that Kaohsiung City Government could use are as followed:
1. To establish “China Affairs Bureau” to manage matters concerned about employment and education of Chinese in Taiwan.
2. To provide the conditions to attract China enterprises to establish transport business headquarters in Kaohsiung.
3. To establish China degree authentication mechanism.
4. To deregulate the law related to official business manpower and the organization.
5. To provide excellent conditions to attract China specialized and talented person and students to come to Kaohsiung.
6. To modify or adopt the related law about cross-strait exchange.
7. To expand the range of hiring foreign country specialists to contain China special technicians.
8. To establish the departments related to harbor city development and the research plans.
9. To solicit the overseas well-known scholars to come the higher educational institutions to carry on the short-term curriculum teaching.
10. To plan to establish perfect science and technology parks.
11. To integrate the investment of non-government enterprise resources and to promote the school achievements.
12. To run the related training workshops for teachers to know extremely well about the background and the policy of cross-strait cultural exchange.
The continuation of social life depends on the intercommunity of social individual’s aspects related to life style, value and social manners etc…. The specialty of intercommunity could be achieved by the same national basic education that every citizen takes. Based on this, we should promote the cross-strait exchange and cooperation of primary education as the foundation for cross-strait people to live in peace together in the future.
||none - chair|
none - co-chair
none - co-chair
none - co-chair
Ming-Shen Wang - advisor
indicate in-campus access in a year and off_campus not accessible|
|Date of Submission