In this increasingly complex and competitive environment, Enterprise in order to match sustainable development and grow, more emphasis on "human is a great asset to the organization" concept, but there just is not enough, but also have to maximize its utility, for achieving organizational goals, how to understand and meet the needs of employees, to maintain good labor relations to enhance employee productivity, is a very important issue in today's business, and many positions in front-line operational staff in the company in terms of more like a corporate image, take the organization's sales performance and goals, So, how to encourage sales effectively, achieve organizational goals and performance is very important. So, Achievement of organizational goals, operations staff motivation, job satisfaction, individual performance and organizational commitment, organizational citizenship behavior is very closely.
This study used survey method asked coupons for A securities company in Taiwan, issued 341 questionnaires, retrieved 294 questionnaires. The results showed as below:
1. Income and significant differences between the incentives to work.
2. Regional and significant differences between the incentives to work.
3. Regional and significant differences between job satisfaction.
4. Motivation and significant relationship between job performance.
5. Between job satisfaction and job performance has a significant relationship.
6. Organizational commitment in between job satisfaction and job performance has a significant effect of interference.
7. Organizational citizenship behavior in between job satisfaction and job performance has a significant effect of interference.
The study, based on the above findings, further discussion and practice of the recommendations for reference.