||Brand mascots are created by unique images and characters to convey specific corporate philosophies to consumers, aiming at building strong and positive connections between corporate brands and products. Brand mascots have become an important communication channel between corporates and consumers. Consumers attracted and enhanced by brand mascots in terms of images and characters are more willing to trust and purchase products and the exclusive series of the same brands. Therefore, brand attitude was the first facet in this research.|
In terms of corporate business, how to promote products to increase puechase rates has become an important issue. Hence, brand marketing was the second facet in this research. Besides, many research studies have shown that the higher the consumer awareness level, the more purchase intention it will grow. With the growing purchase intention, corporates can enhance their profits and operate in a sustainable way. Hence, consumer awareness and purchase intention were the third and the forth facets in this research. In addition, this research examined the intermediate effect of consumer awareness among brand attitude, brand marketing, and purchase intention of corporate mascots.
In this study, a total of 300 questionnaires were distributed online to participants, so that they could feel free to fill out questionnaires to increase validity of the questionnaire. A total of 300 electronic copies were gathered and considered to be valid questionnaries. Therefore, the recall rate is 100%.
The research results of this study are as follows:
1. Brand attitude and brand marketing of corporate mascots had significantly positive influences on consumer awareness.
2. Consumer awareness had a significantly positive influence on purchase intention.
3. Brand attitude and brand marketing of corporate mascots had significantly positive influences on purchase intention.
4. Brand attitude, brand marketing, and consumer awareness of corporate mascots had significantly positive influences on purchase intention.
5. Brand attitude and brand marketing of corporate mascots would influence purchase intention through the partial intermediate effect of consumer awareness.
On the basis of the research results, the suggestions are as follows:
1. Among the facets of brand attitude, brand marketing, and consumer awareness of corporate mascots, consumer awareness plays the most important role in influencing purchase intention. Thus, corporates should build up more consumer awareness to create profits and increase corporate reputations.
2. The facets of brand attitude and brand marketing of corporate mascots can improve the establishment of consumer awareness. Brand attitude and brand marketing influence purchase intention through the partial intermediate effect of consumer awareness.
3. Purchase intention is partially influenced by consumer awareness to corporate mascots and then generating purchase behavior. Consumer awareness is so subjective that it plays an important role in influencing purchase behavior.
Keywords：Brand Mascot, Consumer Brand Awareness, Purchase Intention