|Author's Email Address
||This thesis had been viewed 5342 times. Download 757 times.|
|Type of Document
||A Narrative Inquiry Concerning the Knowledge-Creating Mechanism of Organization: Leadership Practice and Ba|
|Date of Defense
||This study explores the details of knowledge creating process in an organization. Knowledge-creating theory and the data of our research reveal that leader and Ba play important role in the process of knowledge-creating. The purpose of this study is to discover the practice of leader of an educational enterprise and the very detail running in the ba. Organizing the story about development of BS cultural & educational enterprise, we use narrative inquiry as our method to illustrate the details of knowledge creating. Ikujiro Nonaka’s knowledge creating theory is the main knowledge framework of this study. By analyzing the data and literatures, we sorted out the findings of this research：|
1. Three types of knowledge in the educational enterprise
(1) Knowledge about running an business.
(2) Teaching’s knowledge.
(3) Knowledge about editing teaching materials and content.
2. The features of knowledge in the educational enterprise
(1) There is no unified principle.
(2) But there should have principles.
(3) Knowledge comes from personal experiences, instead of teaching manuals or management guideline.
3. Leadership practice
(1) Leader must communicate knowledge vision.
(2) Answer is not necessary.
(3) Leader has to share.
(4) Leader has to “jump in” in the right time
(1) The ba where teachers sharing teaching knowledge.
(2) The ba sharing knowledge about running an business.
(3) The ba sharing knowledge about editing teaching materials and content.
||Ching-fang Lee - chair|
Chih-yuan Wang - co-chair
Yu-chung Liu - advisor
Dun-hou Tsai - advisor
indicate access worldwide|
|Date of Submission