The purpose of this study is to understand the relationship between elementary school teachers' attitude towards the students' guidance and discipline measures and the effectiveness of classroom management. Based on the literature and research, we establish the theoretical framework, and to design research tools. This study used "survey method", prior to the merger by the Kaohsiung city and county elementary schools 600 teachers for the survey, obtained 528 valid questionnaires . Formal questionnaires recovered to descriptive statistics, independent samples t-test, ANOVA, Pearson product-moment correlation, and stepwise multiple regression statistical analysis data.
According to the result of the data analysis, the main findings are the following:
1. The elementary school teachers' show better "in attitude on the part of the overall performance level, which the" positive discipline measures "the most prominent.
2. The "classroom management effectiveness" is in the upper part of the overall performance, which the "teacher efficacy" best.
3. Male elementary school teachers for teaching, practice and self-efficacy have a higher perception.
4. Older, part-time position of director of elementary school teachers' attitude toward guidance and discipline measures show a higher perception.
5. Older, experienced, part-time position of director of elementary school teachers show the better perception of the effectiveness of classroom management.
6. Elementary school teachers' attitude toward guidance and discipline measures show greater the perception of the situation, the effectiveness of teacher classroom management will be the better.
7. Elementary school teachers' attitude toward guidance and discipline measures has a positive effect on classroom management predict.
Keywords:guidance and discipline measures,classroom management effectiveness.