||Due to the change of modern society’s lifestyle, most people are single or young couple, without any support of experience, economy, and feelings from a big family. Once they face the difficulties without finding any comforter, they may choose suicide as their best way to escape problems.|
According to the government’s formal report, there are 2,281 people dead out of suicide in Taiwan area. That means every one hundred thousand people there will be ten people who don’t want to live and kill themselves.
The purpose of this research is to understand how to promote the quality and the professional service of the volunteers through the operation of human resource management, including recruitment, acquisition, education training, compensation, performance appraisal, etc.
Through statistics analyses, the major findings of this study are listed below:
I Human resource management of volunteers influence the quality of volunteers.
1. There is a positive, significant relation between volunteers’ compensation management and the mission.
2. Maintenance management also has positive relations with professional service ability and mission.
II Different characteristics of the individual bring different composites of human resource management.
1. The position of volunteers has significant differences on the maintenance management and compensation management.
2. Work experiences of volunteers have significant differences on the development management and compensation management.
III Different characteristics of the individual bring different quality of volunteers
1. The position of volunteers has significant differences on the mission and professional knowledge.