|Author's Email Address
||This thesis had been viewed 5593 times. Download 1543 times.|
||Institute of Human Resource Management|
|Type of Document
||The effect of Transformational and Transactional Leaderships on Y Generation Employee to Turnover intention : Perceived Supervisory Support as the Mediator, Organizational Identification as the Moderator|
|Date of Defense
|| turnover intention
perceived supervisory support
||The purpose of this study was to investigate the effect of transformational and transactional leaderships on Y generation （Was born between 1977 to 1995） employee to turnover intention, and also use the perceived supervisory support as the mediator、organizational identification as the moderator. This research targeted samples were the Y generation employee from domestic companies. Total of 243 questionnaires were issued，and 205 valid samples were returned with responding rate at 84.36%. Statistical analysis，such as Reliability、Descriptive Statistical、Independent t-Test、One-way ANOVA、Correlation and regression, is conducted with SPSS 12.0 software. The results could be summarized as follows﹕|
1. Transformational leadership show significant negative effects on Y generation employee to Turnover intention.
2. Transactional leadership show significant negative effects on Y generation employee to Turnover intention.
3. Perceived supervisory support show significant negative effects on Y generation employee to Turnover intention.
4. On Y generation employee to perceived supervisory support has the mediated
effect between transformational leadership and turnover intention.
5. On Y generation employee to perceived supervisory support has the full mediated
effect between transactional leadership and turnover intention.
||Liang-chih Huang - chair|
Shyh-Jer Chen - co-chair
Jin-feng Uen - advisor
Indicate in-campus at 2 year and off-campus access at 3 year.|
|Date of Submission