||Under the tendency of globalization and internationalization, enterprises adopt flexible employment strategy to pursue the best economical benefits and cope with quick changing business environment to maintain market competition ability, which also facilitate the change of structure in labor market. Facing the keen competition and quick changes in the internal and external environment, the introduction and usage of labor dispatching has gradually become an important HR strategy to improve competition ability in Taiwan enterprises. Under the interactions of various internal and external environmental factors, what is the influence among dispatched agency, user enterprise and dispatched worker? What is the future trend of labor dispatching? |
Therefore, this research made in-depth interviews with 4 dispatched agencies to realize the profile of the labor dispatching mode, and then issued 51 questionnaires to dispatched agencies that really engaged in the business; in which 35 were returned with a return rate of 68.63%. Then the relationship between each variable was discussed through descriptive statistic, cross-tables, one-way ANOVA, correlation analysis and regression analysis. Finally was to conclude results of interview and questionnaire to get present profile of labor dispatching in Taiwan, then analyzed and compared the changing mode of labor dispatching in these 5 years.
Findings of this research are as follows:
1. Providing user enterprises with repeat dispatched workers, dispatched workers turn into full-time employees of the user enterprise, providing user enterprise on site service, and establishing dispatched agency in the business group have gradually become the new tendency of HR dispatching mode in Taiwan.
2. The turnover rate of dispatched worker is related to the classification of “registered temp” or “constant hire”.
3. Providing user enterprises with repeat dispatched workers has positive correlation with the business performance variation of the dispatched agency, i.e., the more repeating workers were provided, dispatched agency got the better business amount.
4. Foreign-ownership company has significant influence on the change of business amount of the dispatched agency in the past year.
5. There are significant differences of dispatched agency’s business variation between financial industry and insurance industry, and non-financial industry and insurance industry.
6. Whether the dispatched agency is established by the business group has significant influence on the dispatched agency’s business amount variation in the past year.
7. The execution of new labor retirement law and the pass of labor dispatching law in the future have positive influence on the labor dispatching business amount variation.
8. The labor dispatching mode of these five years in Taiwan has significant difference no matter in HR management practices, such as dispatched worker’s background, recruit channel, salary, welfare, performance assessment, or the reason for user enterprise to use dispatched worker, compliant from user enterprise, and difficulty encountered while executing dispatched business by the dispatched agency.