||With the development of the Internet and the globalization, corporate web site has played an important role for multinational enterprise. The corporate not only need to focus on the globalization of their web site, but also need to devote the localization of the web site to fit the local needs. This study adopted the qualitative research methods, and has interviewed with employees of a domestic leading computer manufacturer-E Company. The purpose of the study is to explore the pros and cons of the multinational team by using cross-cultural studies in the theoretical analysis. Base on the experiential case, this study discussed how the cross-cultural issues influence the cooperation of the multi-national team and to find out the best solution for managerial issues. The research conclusion summarized as below.|
1. Low cultural difference result in better web site performance. If the communicate is positive, the web site consistency can be recognized.
2. When the cultural difference is low, instead of the rich medium of communication, the key factor is the context of communication.
3. The performance of web site consistency and localization are affected by the national cultural differences. The differences in cross-cultural communication will also affect the cost of web site.
4. The cross-cultural differences have the negative impact of web site performance, however, the richer communication medium, and the trust can help to reduce the negative impact of this issue.
5. If two parties cooperate under the cross-cultural differences, the lack of cultural awareness, language, cognition and awareness of space and time could easily lead to ineffective communication or misunderstanding, the project is also leading to poor results.