||Agricultural finance is one indispensable means in assisting agricultural economic development. Appropriate agricultural policy plus healthy agricultural financial system will be able to support the development of agricultural economy effectively. Since resuming operation in Taiwan in 1967, The Farmers Bank of China has been the agriculture specialized bank under the belief of “ Providing agricultural credit, Developing agriculture economy, promoting production and sales of agriculture”, providing funds for agriculture, assisting the implementation of agricultural policy. The purpose of this research is to clarify the trade liberalization regulating of WTO on financial services industry, and find out the impact The Farmers Bank of China may meet after admission of Taiwan into WTO, as well as the foreseeable corresponding measures. In the conclusion of the study, pragmatic proposal will be presented. |
The scope of the research approach
1. Studying publications on the background, spirit and principle of the formation of GATT and WTO.
2. Searching theoretical basis for the strategic management in meeting competition
3. Collecting, researching and evaluating of data and information related to The Farmers Bank of China
4. Premises and corresponding measures
5. Suggestion on the responsive measures of The Farmers Bank of China after the admission of Taiwan into WTO
The description of research approaches of this thesis
1. This thesis started with the publications research on the history of admission of Taiwan into WTO and static basic structure on management theory of strategic management.
2. Then it incorporates the organizational background, corporate culture, human resources, current operations for dynamic analysis of current business conditions and operation scale.
3. Thereafter it covers the responsive measures for facing competitive environment of The Farmers Bank of China through introduction of strategic planning implementing programs
4. Premises and responsive measures
Since Taiwan has been admitted into WTO and the spirit and regulation of WTO in promoting fair and free trade will gradually form real influence on the agriculture and financial services following the commitment of Taiwan for the admission into WTO, the agriculture financial institutions will certainly confront direct or indirect impact under the liberalized environment , and these impacts are certainly better be adjusted and met as early as possible. Through premise analysis and an induction description drawing from the outcome of research, this thesis will provide conclusion and suggestions.