|Author's Email Address
||This thesis had been viewed 5341 times. Download 0 times.|
|Type of Document
||An exploration of the formation of organizational identity process of Taiwan independent band.|
|Date of Defense
||This research uses the approach narrative inquiry to analyze the life and entrepreneurial experiences of the three entrepreneurs of the independent band, this research presents the process of the formation of organizational identity of independent band through the text-base of the meaning negotiation of practice and identity theory to dialogizing with the story of this research participants, Furthermore from understanding the formation of organizational identity of independent band, knowing how the transform of the partner relationship makes bands develop stably.|
Following the main finding of this research:
1. Organizational identity and the actions of the band’s member construct the appearance of band mutually.
2. The formation of organizational identity of independent band from the generated meaning negotiation from internal member.
3. Independent bands interact with the outside world will shape the organization identity.
4. Among a variety of organizations identity each interlocking and mutually shaping each other.
5. The process of shaping the organization identity the partnership will produce transformed.
Key words: Identification, Organizational image, Organizational identity, Meaning negotiation, Independent band.
||Ching-Fang Lee - chair|
Yu-Chung Liu - co-chair
Chi-yuan Wang - advisor
Stephen D. Tsai - advisor
Indicate in-campus at 99 year and off-campus access at 99 year.|
|Date of Submission