||The pursuit of beauty in today's society is growing day by day. According to ITIS report about cosmetic industry development trend in 2010, the global cosmetics market in 2009 reached 3,474 billion U.S. dollars, twice as much as nine years ago. Cosmetic industry in Taiwan began to flourish since 1960s. Taiwan cosmetic industry is filled with United States, European and Japanese brands until 1990s. Promoted by government policy, many domestic brands emerge in 2000s. At this point, the Korean cosmetic brands entered Taiwan, making Taiwan cosmetic market more diverse and more competitive.|
The Korean cosmetic brands became more popular among the youth, and opened lots of stores. This study chose top 3 Korean cosmetic brands: The Face Shop, Skin Food, Etude House to understand what values the Korean cosmetic stores provide, and how the Korean cosmetic stores can survive and grow. So, this study has four major objectives:
1. To understand the correlation between service quality, customer value and customer satisfaction in Korean cosmetic stores.
2. To explore the impact of consumption emotions on customer satisfaction.
3. To understand the effect of country of origin on customer satisfaction.
4. To analyze the influence of different levels of consumer innovativeness on customer satisfaction.
This study uses personal interview and online questionnaire to investigate the consumers of The Face Shop、Skin Food、Etude House.The results include:
1. Customer value is a mediator between service quality and customer satisfaction.
2. Different utilitarian values have no significant influence on customer satisfaction; different hedonic values have significant difference on customer satisfaction.
3. The main effects of country of origin, consumer innovativeness and consumption emotions have significant influence on customer satisfaction.