||As the number of employee retirement grows, the enterprise inevitably faces the manpower change on a large scale. In order to reduce the cost of the knowledge inheritance from senior personnel to junior personnel to the minimum, it is necessary to evaluate the feasibility of establishing an educational mechanism based on “organizational learning” and “knowledge management”, under which the junior personnel can learn effectively. Based on the experiences, methods as well as the implementation skills accumulated by the senior personnel in the long term, “Knowledge Management” constitutes the mechanism of expertise acquisition, integration and accumulation by tutoring and practicing. With the mechanism, the knowledge inheritance is brought into full play and furthermore, develops new expertise unceasingly. By “Organizational Learning”, organization can acquire the persistent competitive advantage.|
Therefore, the research goal includes the following:
1. Comprehend the application of “Knowledge Management” and “Organizational Learning” on corporate organization and educational training.
2. Discover the possible latent problems in the existing operation mode adopted by TPC training unit.
3. Intend to establish an operation mode by setting up a corporate university based on “Knowledge Management” and “Organizational Learning”. To improve the operational effectiveness of TPC training unit and to enhance knowledge transfer and talent development.
Based on the material obtained from the comparison between the existing theory and the empirical information, results of this study draw conclusions as follow:
1. Corporate university operated by the mode of “Organizational Learning” and “Knowledge Management” can achieve enterprise goal.
2. Corporate university can build the learning-friendly environment that is favorable for constructing a learning organization.
3. Corporate university not only teaches expertise and workmanship but also organization culture.
4. Corporate university is the core factor and driving force of business continuity.
Keywords：Knowledge、Knowledge Management、Organizational Learning、Learning Organization、Corporate University