||Many companies of Taiwan have been moved to Mainland China due to Mainland China have greatly promoted in economic. Many companies have been closed or downsized in Taiwan due to politic-insecurity in Taiwan recently. The economic of Taiwan regressed more drastic. Many people are out of employment increasingly. Many companies belong to government having been changed to private enterprise. It makes employees fell threatened under organization change context, so that they breed job insecurity and their working attitude will be affected. |
After referring to the relative data, the thesis considers that under organization change context makes employees have job insecurity, which affects their job involvement. In addition, personality of internal-external control, employee self-efficiency and specific skill interfere with affection toward job insecurity under organization change context.
Based on above inferences, the thesis' target people who are professionals in Chinese Petroleum Corporation to make an investigation framework and construct hypothesizes. It leads to the following points:
(1) CPC professionals score higher in the matter of job insecurity toward job's characteristic change, job reshuffle and overall insecurity.
(2) These professionals perceive job insecurity, insecurity of job reshuffle and overall insecurity more when organization change context is more drastic.
(3) If these professionals score higher in job insecurity of job reshuffle, they will have less job involvement.
(4) If these professionals score higher in perceive job insecurity, and overall insecurity they will have more job involvement.
(5) If these professionals score higher in employee self-efficiency they will have more job insecurity.
(6) If these professionals score higher in specific skill interfere they will have more perceive job insecurity, and overall insecurity.
(7) Personality of internal-external control interferes with affection toward job insecurity of job reshuffles insecurity under organization structure and business change factor of organization change context.