|Author's Email Address
||This thesis had been viewed 5577 times. Download 22 times.|
|Type of Document
||A study on the Impact of Service Quality by means of Theme Marketing - An Example of a Chain Motel|
|Date of Defense
In this study the marketer of a chain motel had tried to differentiate from its competitors by means of theme marketing and the marketer believed by this way the motel can improve service quality and consumer satisfaction. The research framework is based on the basis of PZB service quality model and SERVQUAL scales and added the variable of theme marketing. This study conducts questionnaires at a chain motel to analyze the underlying elements of service quality at motels. By comparing the differences of expected service, perceived service and self-evaluated service quality between themed motel (B) and non-themed motel (S) to find out the effect of theme marketing. This study also tries to figure out the service dimensions which affected customers’ loyalty.
The conclusions of this study are presented as follows:
1. The consumer satisfaction of themed motel is higher than non-themed motel.
2. It revealed that customers’ self-evaluated service quality is significant correlation with customers’ loyalty.
3. There’re five measured service dimensions those impacted customers’ re-consumptive willingness. They are exterior-looking, assureance, empathy, reliability and tangibility.
The conclusions above are significant to the management in the following aspects:
1. The marketer of motel can improve consumer satisfaction of service quality by means of theme marketing. It helps the business differentiate from its competitors.
2. To improve customers’ loyalty the marketer should make more effort to improve service quality.
3. Due to insufficiency of resource and time consuming the marketer of motel should improve the prioritized service dimensions those affected customers’ loyalty.
||Iuan-yuan Lu - chair|
Hsien-tang Tsai - co-chair
Tsuang Kuo - advisor
indicate in-campus access in a year and off_campus not accessible|
|Date of Submission