|Author's Email Address
||This thesis had been viewed 5586 times. Download 10 times.|
||Institute of Human Resource Management|
|Type of Document
||Taiwan Judicial Diversion System for Juvenile Delinquents Research|
|Date of Defense
Judicial diversion for juvenile delinquents
||Taiwan Judicial diversion for juvenile delinquents has implemented near ten years after the Law Governing the Disposition of Juvenile Case revising in 1997. The implementation of judicial diversion depends on closely cooperating between the administration of social policy and the administration of justice, and the two have already been learning each other from the past ten years and has developed a set of cooperative mechanisms. However, because of the restriction of the policy and resource faces many difficulties during judicial diversion for juvenile delinquents implement course and the effect limited.|
For understand the question of judicial diversion for juvenile delinquents that this research uses the documents conference. First, this research probe into the theoretical foundation of diversion system. And then inspect the difficulties during the judicial diversion from foreign countries experiences of diversion. Finally, take a broad view of the full text and propose suggestions to judicial diversion for juvenile delinquents of our country as follow:
1. Set up specialized legislative procedure.
2. To combine the judicial diversion before police transfer.
3. Distinguish the nature, supervision power and responsibility of broad meaning judicial diversion.
4. Set up the comment the mechanism of judicial diversion under judicial system.
5. Relax the structuring standard of placement organization.
6. To safeguard the teenager’s taught right.
7. To order the content of counseling after judicial diversion and assistant independence life program.
||I-Heng Chen - chair|
Shyh-Jer Chen - co-chair
Chin-Kang Jen - advisor
indicate in-campus access in a year and off_campus not accessible|
|Date of Submission