||The study is mainly focus on the scope of corporate welfare system and stock dividend in order to get a profile on :|
1. In current circumstances, if non-salary reward can affect employee's salary and satisfaction.
2. What effect can various welfare policies create on employee.
The study takes observation from 164 working people, it comes up with the following conclusion:
1. No any replacement ties between welfare system & salary.
2. Welfare and stock dividend is parallel to salary. In other word, the better corporate welfare system is, the higher salary level it can reach, the more sound stock dividend distribution it can be, the high salary it can access.
3. Job satisfaction is mainly subject to salary, but it indeed happens that non-salary can somewhat elevate job satisfaction.
4. For the senior workers (in age or working experience), generally their job satisfaction are the highest, followed by freshmen.