|Author's Email Address
||This thesis had been viewed 5559 times. Download 3168 times.|
||Institute of Human Resource Management|
|Type of Document
||Employability and job search success─ adaptability, career identity, human capital and social capital.|
|Date of Defense
|| career identity
job search success
job search self-efficacy
In recent years, the government has implemented several policies to lower the unemployment rate. In this insecure environment, the concept of employability has emerged as a key contributor to career success and job search success. Past researches show lack of attention on the relationship between employability and job search success, furthermore, most researches about employability were taking college students as examples. Thus, this research tries to proceed an empirical study of general job seekers and find out the effect of employability on job search success. Besides, it also comprehends the exploration of the mediating effect of the job search self-efficacy.
After statistical analyses, the results are summarized as the following.
1. Adaptability has no effect on job search self-efficacy.
2. Adaptability has no effect on job search success.
3. Career identity has positive effect on job search self-efficacy.
4. Career identity has positive effect on job search success.
5. Human capital and social capital have positive effect on job search self-efficacy.
6. Human capital and social capital have positive effect on job search success.
7. Job search self-efficacy has positive effect on job search success.
||Chyi-Lu Jang - chair|
Jin Feng Uen - co-chair
Mon-Chi Lio - advisor
indicate accessible in a year|
|Date of Submission