|Author's Email Address
||This thesis had been viewed 5346 times. Download 4186 times.|
|Type of Document
||The study of public relations strategy and interaction between press media and universities in Kaohsiung.|
|Date of Defense
Due to the tendency of marketization of higher education nowadays, colleges and universities in Taiwan have been more engaged in public relations and promotion activities. This research aims to study the public relations strategy and interaction between press media and universities in Kaohsiung. Hopefully the research can help the schools to promote public relations and encourage more researchers in this field in the future.
Through out this research process we interviewed the managers of school public relations affairs and journalists and collected news coverage for analysis. Then we have findings and suggests as followed：
1. research findings：
(1) Higher education environments have changed a lot and become more competitive nowadays. It is an urge for universities to promote public relations.
(2) There are many obstacles when schools implement public relations.
(3) Schools news is less appealing to media report.
(4) Universities can gain more effects on public relations by using business methods.
(1) Universities should advance the idea of promotion when launching a public relations program.
(2) Universities should enhance public relations units and personnel training.
(3) Schools should take a good advantage of more media coverage.
(4) Schools should evaluate the effects of public relations implements.
||none - chair|
none - co-chair
none - advisor
indicate access worldwide|
|Date of Submission