1. Aaker, D. A., 1984, Strategic Market Management, pp. 70
2. Aaker, D.A., 1988 Strategic Market Management, pp. 27~35, 201~276
3. Ansoff, H. I., 1984, Implanting Strategic Management, Prentice-Hall International Ltd, U. K.
4. Booms, B.H., and Bitner, M.J., 1981, Marketing of Services, Donnelly, J. and George, W. R., eds. Chicago: American Marketing Association, pp.47-51.
5. Berry, L. L. 1983, Relationship Marketing in Emerging perspectives ON Services Marketing, Leonard L. Rerry, Lynn G. Shostack and Gregory D. Upah, eds. Chicago: American Marketing Association, pp.25-28.
6. Berry, L. L. and Parasuraman, A. 1991, Marketing Services - Competing Through Quality, New York, NY: The Free Press.
7. Boseman, Glenn. 1986, Strategic Management: Text and Cases, New York : John Wiley and Sons, Inc., p28
8. Boynton, Andrew C. and Robbert W, Zmud 1984, An Assessment of Critical Success Factors, Sloan Management Review, pp. 17-27
9. Copulsky, J. R. and M. J. Wolf, 1990, Relationsip Marketing: Positioning for the Future, The Journal of Business Strategy, July-August, pp.16-20
10. Daniel, D. R. , 1961, Management Information Crisis, Harvard Business Review (September-October), pp. 111~121
11. E. Jerome McCarthy, 1996, Basic Marketing: A Managerial Approach, 12th ed. Homewood, IL: Irwin.
12. Evans, Joel R. and Richard L. Laskin, 1994 The Relationship Marketing Process: A Conceptualization and Application, Industrial Marketing Management, ol. 23, pp. 439-452.
13. Ferguson, Charles R. and Roger Dickinson 1982, Critical Success Factors for Directors In the Eighties, Business Horizons, pp. 14-18
14. Gronroos, C, 1991, The Marketing Strategy Continuum: Towards a Marketing Concept for the 1990s, Management Decision, Vol.29, pp.-13
15. Gummesson, 1996, Relationship Marketing and Imaginary Organizations: A Synthesis, European Journal of Marketing, Vol. 30, No. 2, pp.31-44.
16. Hofer, Charles W. and Dan Schendel 1978, Strategy Formulation : Analytic Concepts, St. Paul : West, pp. 75-76
17. Hofer, E. and Schendel, R. 1985, Strategic Management and Strategic Marketing : What’s Strategic About Either One? , Strategic Marketing and Management, New York : John Wiley and Sons, pp.41-63
18. Jackson, Barbra Bund, 1985, Winning and Keeping Industrial Customers, Lexington, KY: Lexigton Books.
19. Michael E. Porter, 1980, Competitive Strategy: Techniques for Analyzing Industries and Competition, N. Y: The Free Press, pp. 4
20. Michael E. Porter, 1985, Competitive Advantage : Creating and Sustaining Superior Performance, New York: Free Press, pp.12, pp.23
21. Morgan, Robert M. and Shelby D. Hunt 1994, The Commitment – Trust Theory of Relationship Marketing, Journal of Marketing, Jul., pp.20-38.
22. Peppers, D. and Martha, R. 1996, Intimate Exchange, Forbes ASAP, pp.32.
23. Perrian, J. and Pierre F. and Line, R. 1993 The Implementation of Relationship Marketing in Commercial Banking, Industrial Marketing Management, Vol, 22, pp.141-148.
24. Rapp, S. and Collins, Y. 1990, The Great Marketing Turnaround, Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ
25. Rockart, John F. 1979, Chief Executives Define Their Own Date Needs, Harvard Business Review, pp. 86-87
26. Shani, D. and Chalasni, S. 1992, Exploiting Niches Using Relationship Marketing, Journal of Consumer Marketing, Vol.9, summer, pp.33_42.
27. Stone, M. and Woodcock, N.1996, Relationship Marketing, Kogan Page Ltd.,.