||1. 李明興(2005)，An Empirical Study for Cohesion of Virtual Internet Community，國立成功大學碩士論文。|
2. 林克寰(2004)，妳不能不知道的部落格，Jedi’s BLOG，2004年5月11日。http://jedi.org/blog/archives/003856.html#entry
7. Adler, R. B. and Rodman, G., (2000), Understanding human communication, 7th edn., Ft Worth, TX: Harcourt College Publshers.
8. Ajzen, I. and Fishbein, M., (1975), Belief, attitude, intention, and behavior: An introduction to theory and research, Addison-Wesley Pub. Co.
9. Ajzen, I. and Fishbein, M., (1980), Understanding attitudes and predicting social behavior, Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice-Hall.
10. Alderfer, C., (1969), “An Empirical Test of a New Theory of Human Needs,” Organizational Behavior and Human Performance, Vol.4, No.2, pp. 142-175.
11. Armstrong, A. J. and Hagel, J., (1996), “The Real Value of ON-LINE Communities,” Harvard Business Review, Vol.74, No.3, pp.134-141.
12. Arndt, J., (1967), “Role of Product-Related Conversations in the Diffusion of a New Product,” Journal of Marketing Research, Vol.4, pp.291–95.
13. Ba, S., Statlaert, J., and Whinston, A. B., (2001), “Research Commentary: Introducing a Third Dimension in Information Systems Design—The Case for Incentive Alignment,” Information System Research, Vol.12, No.3, pp.225-239.
14. Bagozzi, R.P. and Dholakia, U.M., (2002), “Intentional Social Action in Virtual Communities,” Journal of Interactive Marketing, Vol.16, pp.2–21.
15. Balasubramanian, S. and Maha, V., (2001), “The Economic Leverage of the Virtual Community,” International journal of Electronic Commerce, Vol.5, No.3, pp.103-138.
16. Bandura, A. 1997. Self-Efficacy: The Exercise of Control. New York: Freeman.
17. Bauer, R. A. and Greyser, S. A., (1968), “Advertising in American consumer view,” Boston, MA: Harvard University.
18. Blau, P., (1964), Exchange and Power in Social Life. New York: John Willey & Sons.
19. Brackett, L.K., and Carr, B.N., (2001), “Cyberspace advertising vs. other media: Consumer vs. mature student attitudes,” Journal of Advertising Research, Vol.41, No.5, pp.23-32.
20. Brown, J., Broderick, A.J. and Lee, N., (2007), “Word of Mouth Communication Within Online Communities: Conceptualizing The Online Social Network,” Journal of Interactive Marketing, Vol.21, No.3, pp.2-20.
21. Bock, G.W., and Kim, Y.G., (2002), “Breaking the Myths of Rewards: An Exploratory Study of Attitudes About Knowledge Sharing,” Information Resources Management Journal, Vol.15, No.2, pp.14-21.
22. Bock, G.W., Zmud, R.W. and Kim, Y.G., (2005), “Behavioral Intention Formation in Knowledge Sharing: Examining The Roles of Extrinsic Motivators, Social-Psychological Forces, and Organizational Climate,” MIS Quarterly, Vol.29 No.1, pp.87-111.
23. Cabrera, A., Collins, W.C., and Salgado, J.F., (2006), "Determinants of Individual Engagement in Knowledge Sharing," International Journal of Human Resource Management, Vol.17, No.2, pp.245-264.
24. Cheung, M.Y., Luo, C., Sia, C.L. and Chen, H., (2009), “Credibility of Electronic Word-of-Mouth: Informational and Normative Determinants of On-line Consumer Recommendations,” International Journal of Electronic Commerce, Vol.13, No.4, pp.9-38.
25. Chin, W. W., Marcolin, B. L., Newsted, P. R., (1996), “A Partial Least Squares Latent Variable Modeling Approach For Measuring Interaction Effects: Results From A Monte Carlo Simulation Study And Voice Mail Emotion/Adoption Study,” Proceedings Of The Seventeenth International Conference On Information Systems, pp.21-41.
26. Constant, D., Kiesler, S., and Sproull, L., (2004), “What’s Mine Is Ours, or Is It? A Study of Attitude about Information Sharing,” Information Systems Research, Vol.5, No.4, pp.400-421.
27. Constant, D., Sproull, L., and Kiesler, S., (1996), “The Kindness of Strangers: The Usefulness of Electronic Weak Ties for Technical Advice,” Organization Science, Vol.7, No.2, pp.119-135.
28. Davenport, T.H. and Prusak, L. (1998), Working Knowledge: How Organisations Manage What They Know. Boston, MA: Harvard Business School Press.
29. Deci, E.L., and Ryan, R.M., (1985), Intrinsic Motivation and Self-Determination in Human Behavior. New York: Plenum Press.
30. Deci, E.L., Ryan, R.M., Gagne, M., Leone, D.R., Usunov, J., and Kornazheva, B.P., (2001), "Need Satisfaction, Motivation, and Well-Being in the Work Organizations of a Former Eastern Bloc Country," Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin, Vol.27, No.8, pp.930-942.
31. Dholakia, U. M., Bagozzi, R. P., Pearo, L. K., (2004), “A social influence model of consumer participation in network- and small-group-based virtual communities,” International Journal of Research in Marketing, Vol.21, pp.241-263.
32. Ducoffe, R. H., (1996), “Advertising Value And Advertising On The Web,” Journal of Advertising Research, pp.21-35.
33. Eighmey, J., (1997), “Profiling User Responses to Commercial Websites,” Journal of Advertising Research, Vol.37, No.3, pp.59-66.
34. Fishbein, M. and Ajzen, I., (1975), “Belief, attitude, intention, and behavior: An introduction to theory and research,” Reading, MA: Addison-Wesley.
35. Fornell, C. and Larcker, D.F., (1981), "Structural Equation Models with Unobservable Variables and Measurement Error: Algebra and Statistics," Vol.18, No.3, pp.382-388.
36. Freeman, R.B., (1997), "Working for Nothing. The Supply of Volunteer Labor," Journal of Labor Economics, Vol.15, No.1, pp.140-166.
37. Guay, F., Vallerand, R.J., and Blanchard, C., (2000), “On the Assessment of Situational Intrinsic and Extrinsic Motivation: The Situational Motivation Scale (Sims),” Motivation and Emotion, Vol.24, No.3, pp 175-213.
38. Hagel, J., (1999), “Net gain: expanding markets through virtual communities,” Journal of Interactive Marketing, Vol.13, No.1, pp.55-65.
39. Hair, Jr. J. F., Black, W. C., Babin, B. J. and Anderson, R. E., (2010), Multivariate Data Analysis A Global Perspective, Pearson.
40. Halepota, H.A., (2005), “Motivational Theories and Their Application in Construction,” Cost Engineering Journal, Vol.47, No.3, pp. 14-18.
41. Harter, S., (1978), “Effectance Motivation Reconsidered: Toward a Developmental Model,” Human Development, Vol.21, No.1, pp.34-64.
42. Herzberg, F., Mausner, B. and Snyderman, B.B., (1959), The Motivation to Work, New York: John Wiley & Sons.
43. Hsu, C.L. and Lin, J.C., (2008), “Acceptance of blog usage: The role of technology acceptance, social influence and knowledge sharing motivation,” Information & Management, Vol.45, pp.65-74.
44. Jang, H., Finan, L. and Ko, I., (2008), “The influence of on-line brand community characteristics on community commitment and brand loyalty,” International Journal of Electronic Commerce,” Vol.12, No.3, pp.57-80.
45. Jang, H., Olfman, L., Ko, I., Koh, J. and Kim, K., (2008), “The Influence of On-Line Brand Community Characteristics on Community Commitment and Brand Loyalty,” International Journal of Electronic Commerce, Vol.12, No.3, pp.57-80.
46. Java, A., Finin, T., Song, X. and Tseng, B., (2007), “Why we twitter: Understanding microblogging usage and communities,” Paper presented at the Proceedings of the Joint 9th WEBKDD and 1st SNA-KDD Workshop.
47. Johnny, C. F. So and Bolloju, N., (2005), “Explaining the intensions to share and reuse knowledge in the context of IT service operations,” Journal of Knowledge Management, Vol.9, No.6, pp.30-41.
48. Kankanhalli, A., Tan, Bernard C. Y. and Wei, K. K., (2005), “Contributing Knowledge to Electronic Knowledge Repositories: An empirical Investigation,” MIS Quarterly, Vol.29, No.1, pp.113-143.
49. Kolter, P., Marketing Management. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice Hall, 2000.
50. Komito, L., (1998), “The Net as a Foraging Society: Flexible Communities,” The Information Society, Vol.14, pp.97-106.
51. Krebs, D. L., (1975), “Empathy and Altruism,” Joumal of Personality and Social Psychology, Vol.32, No.6, pp.1132-1146.
52. Kuo, F.-Y., Young, M.-L., Hsu, M.-H., Lin, C., and Chiang, P. C., (2003), “A Study of the Cognition-Action Gap in Knowledge Management,” in: The International Conference on Information Systems, (ICIS 2003), December 14-17, 2003. Seattle, Washington, USA.
53. La Guardia, J.G., Ryan, R.M., Couchman, C.E., and Deci, E.L., (2000), "Within-Person Variation in Security of Attachment: A Self-Determination Theory Perspective on Attachment, Need Fulfillment, and Well-Being," Journal of Personality and Social Psychology Vol.79, No.3, pp. 367-384.
54. Lin, C.P., (2007a), "To Share or Not to Share: Modeling Tacit Knowledge Sharing, Its Mediators and Antecedents," Journal of Business Ethics, Vol.70, No.4, pp.411-428.
55. Maloney, W.F., (1986), “Understanding Motivation,” Journal of Management in Engineering Vol.2, No.4, pp. 231-245.
56. Ma, M., and Agarwal, R., (2007), "Through a Glass Darkly: Information Technology Design, Identity Verification, and Knowledge Contribution in Online Communities," Information Systems Research , Vol.18, No.1, pp.42-67.
57. Maslow, A. 1954. Motivation and Personality. New York: Harper.
58. Mitchell, A. A. and Olson, J. C., (1981), “Are Product Attribute Beliefs the Only Mediator of Advertising Effects on Brand Attribute?” Journal of Marketing Research, Vol.18, No3, pp.318-332.
59. Mitchell, T.R., and Daniels, D., (2003), "Motivation," in: Handbook of Psychology: Industrial and Organizational Psychology, W.C. Borman, D.R. Ilgen and R.J. Klimoski (eds.). New York: John Willey & Sons, pp. 225-254.
60. Molm, L.D., (2001), “Theories of Social Exchange and Exchange Networks,” in: The Handbook of Social Theory, Edited by George Ritzer and Barry Smart. London: Sage Press, pp. 260-272.
61. Negash, S., Ryan, T. and Igbaria, M., (2003), “Quality and effectiveness in Web-based customer support systems,” Information and Management, Vol.40, No.8, pp.757-768.
62. Ray, O., (1993), “Big Companies Plug Big Causes for Big Gains,” Business & Society Review, Vol. 83, pp.22-23.
63. Rheingold, H., (1993), Virtual Community : Homesteading on the Electronic Frontier, Reading, Mass, Addison-Wesley Inc.
64. Robbins, S. P. (1992), Organizational Behavior (6 ed.), Prentice Hall.
65. Romm, C., Pliskin, N., and Clarke, R., (1997), “Virtual Communities and Society: Toward an Integrative Three Phase Model,” International Journal of Information Management, Vol.17, No.4, pp.261-270.
66. Smith, D. H., (1981), “Altruism, Volunteers, and Volunteerism,” Journal of Voluntary Action Research, Vol.10, No.1, pp.21-36.
67. Schiffman, L. G. and Kanuk, L. L., (1995), “Consumer Behavior,” 9th Ed. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall.
68. Shavitt, S., Lowrey, P. and Haefner, J., (1998), “Public Attitudes toward Advertising: More Favorable than You Might Think,” Journal of Advertising Research, Vol.38, No.4, pp.7-22.
69. Shimp, T.A., (1981), “Attitude toward the AD as a Mediator of Consumer Brand Choice,” Journal of Advertising, Vol.10, No.2, pp.9-15.
70. Steenkamp, J. E. M. and Van Trijp, H. C. M., (1991), "The use of lisrel in validating marketing constructs," Vol.8, No.4, pp.283-299.
71. Stephen, A.T. and Toubia, O., (2010), “Deriving Value from Social Commerce Networks,” Journal of Marketing Research, XLVII, pp.215–228.
72. Stott, K. and Walker, A., (1995), “Team, Teamwork & Teambuilding: The manager's complete guide to teams in organizations,” New York, Prentice Hall.
73. Taylor, S. and Todd, P. A., (1995), “Understanding information technology usage: a test of competing models,” Information Systems Research, Vol.6, No.2, pp.144-176.
74. Tsang, M. M., Ho, S. C., Liang, T. P., (2004), “Consumer Attitudes Toward Mobile Advertising: An Empirical Study,” International Journal of Electronic Commerce, Vol.8. No.3, pp.65-78.
75. Turkle, S., (1998), “Identity in The Age of The Internet,” Proceedings of Computer-Human Interaction, pp.258~267.
76. Wang, L., (2007), “The Effects of Internet Advertising and Brand Image on Purchase Intention: A Study of Consumers with Online Shopping Experiences in Taiwan,” National Cheng Kung University International Master of Business Administration Program, Master’s Thesis.
77. Wasko, M. M. and Faraj, S., (2000), “It is what one does”: why people participate and help others in electronic communities of practice,” Journal of Strategic Information Systems, Vol.9, pp.155-173.
78. Wasko, M.M. and Faraj, S., (2005), “Why Should I Share? Examining Social Capital and Knowledge Contribution in Electronic Networks of Practice,” MIS Quarterly, Vol.29, No.1, pp.35-57.
79. Ye, S., Chen, H., and Jin, X., (2006), “Exploring the Moderating Effects of Commitment and Perceived Value of Knowledge in Explaining Knowledge Contribution in Virtual Communities,” in: Proceedings of the 10th Asia Pacific Conference on Information Systems (PACIS 2006), Paper 25. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
80. Yoon, S.J., and Kim, J.H., (2001), “Is the Internet more effective than traditional media? Factors affecting the choice of media,” Journal of Advertising Research, Vol.41, No.6, pp.53-60.