||1. S. P. R. Hippler, M. Schmidt, K. H. Shoenbach, Low temperature plasma physics:fundamental aspects and applications: Wiley-Vch, 2002.|
2. A. J. Lichtenberg, M. A. Lieberman, Principles of plasma discharges and materials processing. New York: Wiley, 1994.
3. C. H. Kruger, "Experimental investigation of atmospheric pressure nonequilibrium plasma chemistry," IEEE transactions on plasma science, vol. 25, pp. 1042-1051, 1997.
4. J. Y. Jeong, A. Schutze, S. E. Babayan, J. Park, G. S. Selwyn, R. F. Hicks, "The atmospheric pressure plasma jet : a review and comparison to other plasma sources," IEEE transactions on plasma science, vol. 26, pp. 1685-1694, 1998.
5. W. D. Holland, C. E. Gleit, "Use of electrically excited oxygen for the low temperature decomposition of organic substances," Analytical Chemistry, vol. 34, pp. 1454-1457, 1962.
6. N. Nakanom, M. Shibata, T. Makabe, "Effect of O2 on plasma structures in oxygen radio frequency discharges," Journal of applied physics, vol. 80, pp. 6142-6147, 1996.
7. R. Gijbels, A. Bogaerts, "Fundamental aspects and applications of glow discharge spectrometric techniques," Spectrochimica Acta Part B, vol. 53, pp. 1-42, 1998.
8. R. J. Carman, "A simulation of electron motion in the cathode sheath region of a glow discharge in argon," Journal of Physics D: Apply Physics, vol. 22, pp. 55, 1989.
9. K. H. Schoenbach, R. H. Stark, "Direct current high pressure low discharges," Journal of Apply Physics, vol. 85, pp. 2075-2080, 1999.
10. R. H. Stark, "Direct current glow discharges in atmospheric air," Apply Physics Letter, vol. 74, pp. 3770-3772, 1999.
11. T. Czerfalvi, "Emission studies on a glow discharge in atmospheric pressure air using water as a cathode," Journal of Physics D: Apply Physics, vol. 26, pp. 2184-2188, 1993.
12. T. Cserfalvi, P. Mezei, M. Janossy, "Pressure dependence of the atmospheric electrolyte cathode glow discharge spectrum," Journal of Analytical Atomic Spectrometry, vol. 12, pp. 1203-1208, 1997.
13. A. Rabehi, F. Massines, P. Decomps, R. B. Gadri, P. Sequr, C. Mayoux, "Experimental and theoretical study of a glow discharge at atmospheric pressure controlled by dielectric barrier," Journal of Apply Physics, vol. 83, pp. 2950-2957, 1998.
14. A. Grill, Cold Plasma Materials Fabrication:From Fundamentals to Applications: Wiley-IEEE Press, 1994.
15. E. Neyts, A. Bogaerts, R. Gijbels, J. v. d. Mullen, "Gas dicharge plasmas and their applications," Spectrochimica Acta Part B, vol. 57, pp. 609-658, 2002.
16. Y. P. Raizer, Gas Discharge Physics. Berlin: Springer, 1991.
17. U. Kogelschatz, "From ozone generators to flat television screens: history and future potential of dielectric-barrier discharges," Pure Apply Chemistry, vol. 71, pp. 1819-1828, 1999.
18. G. J. Pitsch, V. I Gibalov, "The development of dielectric barrier discharges in gas gaps and on surfaces," Journal of Physics D: Apply Physics, vol. 33, pp. 2618-2636, 2000.
19. J. G. John, M. Goodings, A. N. Hayhurst, S. G. Taylor, "Current-Voltage characteristics in a flame plasma: analysis for positive and negative ions, with applications," International Journal of Mass Spectrometry, vol. 206, pp. 137-151, 2001.
20. J. G. John, M. Goodings, J. G. Laframboise, "Electrochemical diffusion potential in a flame plasma: theory and experiment," Electrochemistry Communications, vol. 4, pp. 363-369, 2002.
21. J. Salge, "Plasma-assisted deposition at atmospheric pressure," Surface and Coatings Technology, vol. 80, pp. 1-7, 1996.
22. B. K. Moon, H. Hz, T. Horiuchi, T. Inushima, H. Ishiwara, H. Koinuma, "Structure and electric properties of TiO2 films prepared by cold plasma torch under atmospheric pressure," Materials Science and Engineering, vol. B41, pp. 143-147, 1996.
23. E. Rauchle, W. Petasch, H. Muegge, K. Muegge, "Duo-Plasmaline- a linearly extended homogeneous low pressure plasma source," Surface and Coatings Technology, vol. 93, pp. 112-118, 1997.
24. J. Scott, K. Baldwin, T. G. Owano, M. Zhao, C. H. Kruger, "Enhanced deposition rate of diamond in atmospheric pressure plasma CVD: effects of a secondary discharge," Diamond and Related Materials, vol. 6, pp. 202-206, 1997.
25. Y. J. Koh, R. Prat, Y. Baukutty, M. Kogoma, S. OKazaki, M. Kodama, "Polymer deposition using atmospheric pressure plasma glow (APG) discharge," Polymer, vol. 41, pp. 7355-7360, 2000.
26. E. Dekempeneer, O. Goossens, D. Vangeneugden, R. V. d. Leest, C. Leys, "Application of atmospheric pressure dielectric barrier discharges in deposition, cleaning and activation," Surface and Coatings Technology, vol. 142-144, pp. 474-481, 2001.
27. J. Y. Jeong, S. E. Babayan, A Schuze, V. J. Tu, M. Moravej, G. S. Selwyn, R. F. Hicks, "Deposition of silicon dioxide films with a non-equilibrium atmospheric-pressure plasma jet," Plasma Sources Science and Technology, vol. 10, pp. 573-578, 2001.
28. S. E. Babayan, G. R. Nowling, V. Fankovic, R. F. Hicks, "Remote plasma-enhanced chemical vapour deposition of silicon nitride at atmospheric pressure," Plasma Sources Science and Technology, vol. 11, pp. 97-103, 2002.
29. A. Dinkelmann, I. P. Vinogradov, A. Lunk, "Deposition of fluorocarbon polymer films in a dielectric barrier discharge (DBD)," Surface and coatings Technology, vol. 174-175, pp. 509-514, 2003.
30. A. Huicka, A. Churpita, M. Cada, D. Chvostova, L. Soukup, L. Jastrabik, P. Ptacek, "Deposition of InxOy and SnOx thin films on polymer substrate by means of atmospheric barrier-torch discharge," Surface and Coatings Technology, vol. 174-175, pp. 1059-1063, 2003.
31.Z. Hubicka, L. Soukup, A. Churpita, M. Cada, P. Pokorny, J. Zemek, K. Jurek, L. Jastrabik, "Investigation of the atmospheric RF torch-barrier plasma jet for deposition of CeOx thin films," Surface and Coatings Technology, vol. 169-170, pp. 571-574, 2003.
32. P. Sichler, L. B. Hibbe, C. Schrader, C. Gebner, K. H. Gericke, S. Buttgenbach, "Micro-structured electrode arrays: atmospheric pressure plasma processes and applications," Surface and Coatings Technology, vol. 174-175, pp. 519-523, 2003.
33. F. Adler, R. Foest, F. Sigeneger, M. Schmidt, "Study of an atmospheric pressure glow discharge (APG) for thin film deposition," Surface and Coatings Technology, vol. 163-164, pp. 323-330, 2003.
34. K. Yoshii, Y. Mori, K. Yasutake, H. Kakiuchi, H. Ohmi, K. Wada, "High-rate growth of epitaxial silicon at low temperatures (530-690°C) by atmospheric pressure plasma chemical vapor deposition," Thin Solid Films, vol. 444, pp. 138-145, 2003.
35. R. Cihar, A. Pfuch, "Deposition of SiOx thin films by microwave induced plasma CVD at atmospheric pressure," Surface and Coatings Technology, vol. 183, pp. 134-140, 2004.
36. H. Koinuma, T. Terajima, "Development of a combinatorial atmospheric pressure cold plasma processor," Applied Surface Science, vol. 223, pp. 259-263, 2004.
37. S. Manolache, F. S. Denes, "Macromolecular plasma-chemistry: an emerging field of polymer science," Progress in Polymer Science, vol. 29, pp. 815-885, 2004.
38. H. Barankoa, L. Bardos, L. E. Gustavsson, D. G. Teer, "New microwave and hollow cathode hybrid plasma sources," Surface and Coatings Technology, vol. 177-178, pp. 651-656, 2004.
39. X. Yao, H. Huang, "Preparation of LaNiOx thin films by mist plasma evaporation," Thin Solid Films, vol. 462-463, pp. 123-126, 2004.
40. X. Yao, H. Huang, "Preparation of rutile TiO2 thin films by mist plasma evaporation," Journal of Crystal Growth, vol. 268, pp. 564-567, 2004.
41. X. Yao, H. Huang, "Preparation and characterization of rutle TiOx thin films by mist plasma evaporation," Surface and Coatings Technology, vol. 191, pp. 54-58, 2005.
42. S. E. Babayan, J. Y. Jeong, A. Schutze, V. J. Tu, J. Park, I. Henins, G. S. Selwyn, R. F. Hicks, "Etching polyimide with a nonequilibrium atmospheric pressure plasma jet," Journal of Vacuum Science and Technology A, vol. 17, pp. 2581-2585, 1999.
43. K. Inomata, K. Chaudhary, M. Yoshimoto, H. Koinuma, "Open-air silicon etching by H2-He-CH4 flowing cold plasma," Materials Letters, vol. 57, pp. 3406-3411, 2003.
44. Y. h. Lee, C. H. Yi, D. W. Kim, G. Y. Yeom, "Characteristic of a dielectric barrier discharges using capillary dielectric and its application to photoresist etching," Surface and Coatings Technology, vol. 163-164, pp. 723-727, 2003.
45. C. H. Yi, Y. H. Lee, M. J. Chung, G. Y. Yeom, "Characteristics of He/O2 atmospheric pressure golw discharge and its dry etching properties of organic materials," Surface and Coatings Technology, vol. 146-147, pp. 474-479, 2001.
46. M. Moravej, X. Yang, S. E. Babayan, G. R. Nowling, R. F. Hicks, "Etching of uraium oxide with a non-thermal, atmospheric pressure plasma," Journal of Nuclear Materials, vol. 324, pp. 134-139, 2004.
47. H. Barankova, L. Bardos, "Radio frequency hollow cathode source for large area cold atmospheric plasma applications," Surface and Coatings Technology, vol. 133-134, pp. 522-527, 2000.
48. L. Barankova, H. Barankova, "Hollow cathode plasma sources for large area surface treatment," Surface and Coatings Technology, vol. 146-147, pp. 486-490, 2001.
49. M. C. L. Hoare, M. J. Shenton, G. C. Stevens, "Adhesion enhancement of polymer surfaces by atmospheric plasma treatment," Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics, vol. 34, pp. 2754-2760, 2001.
50. N. M. D. Brown, N. Y. Cui, "Modification of the surface properties of a polypropylene (PP) film using an air dielectric barrier discharge plasma," Applied Surface Science, vol. 189, pp. 31-38, 2002.
51. T. Katsumta, J. Toshifuji, H. Takikawa, T. Sakakibara, I. Shimizu, "Cold arc-plasma jet under atmospheric pressure for surface modification," Surface and Coatings Technology, vol. 171, pp. 302-306, 2003.
52. M. J. Jung, Y. M. Chung, M. W. Lee, J. G. Han, "Surface modification effects on film growth with atmospheric Ar/Ar+O2 plasma," Surface and Coatings Technology, vol. 174, pp. 1038-1042, 2003.
53. D. K. Song, M.C. Kim, H. S. Shin, S. H. Baeg, G. S. Kim, J. H. Boo, J. G. Han, S. H. Yang, "Surface modification for hydrophilic property of stainless steel treated by atmospheric pressure plasma jet," Surface and Coatings Technology, vol. 171, pp. 312-316, 2003.
54. S. H. Yang, M. C. Kim, J, H. Boo, J. G. Han, "Surface treatment of metals using an atmospheric pressure plasma jet and their surface characteristics," Surface an Coatings Technology, vol. 174, pp. 839-844, 2003.
55. A. Wolkenhauer, P. Rehn, M. Benta, S. Forster, W. Viol, "Wood surface modification in dielectric barrier discharges at atmospheric pressure," Surface and Coatings Technology, vol. 174-175, pp. 515-518, 2003.
56. M. J. Jung, Y. M. Chung, J. G. Han, M. W. Lee, Y. M. Kim, "Atmospheric RF plasma effects on the film adhesion property," Thin Solid Films, vol. 447-448, pp. 354-358, 2004.
57. J. Degenhardt, M. Noesks, S. Strudthoff, U. Lommatzsch, "Plasma jet treatment of five polymers at atmospheric pressure: surface modifications and the relevance for adhesion," International Journal of Adhesion & Adhesives, vol. 24, pp. 171-177, 2004.
58. V. Bartels, C. Gebner, T. Betker, U. Matucha, C. Penache, C. P. Klages, "Surface modification for biomedical purposes utilizing dielectric barrier discharges at atmospheric pressure," Thin Solid Films, vol. 459, pp. 118-121, 2004.
59. M. C. Gupta, S. Yang, "Surface modification of polyethylenetere
phthalate by an atmospheric pressure plasma sorce," Surface and
Coatings Technology, vol. 187, pp. 172-176, 2004.
60. J. H. Kim, Y. H. Choi, K. H. Paek, W. T. Ju, Y.S. Hwang, "Characteristics of atmospheric pressure N2 cold plasma torch using 60 Hz AC power and its application to polymer surface modification," Surface and Coatings Technology, vol. 193, pp. 319-324, 2005.
61. D. J. Upadhyay, N. Y. Cui, C. A. Anderson, N. M. D. Brown, "Study of the surface modification of a Nylon-6,6 film processed in an atmospheric pressure air dielectric barrier discharge," Surface and Coatings Technology, vol. 192, pp. 94-100, 2005.
62. Y. H. Lee, C. H. Yi, G. Y. Yeom, "The study of atmospheric pressure plasma for surface cleaning," Surface and Coatings Technology, vol. 171, pp. 237-240, 2003.
63. H. I. Park, E. S. Lee, H. K. Baik, S. J. Lee, K. M. Song, M. K. Hwang, C. S. Huh, "Multi-jet atmospheric glow plasma cleaning of ablation debris from micro-via drilling process," Surface and Coatings Technology, vol. 171, pp. 307-311, 2003.
64. H. Horn, S. Beil, A. Windisch, C. Hilgers, K. Pochner, "Photochemical functionalization of polymer surfaces for subsequent metallization," Surface and Coatings Technology, vol. 116-119, pp. 1195-1203, 1999.
65. J. Rahel, M. Simor, M. Cernak, Y. Imahori, M. Stefecka, M. Kando, "Atmospheric pressure plasma treatment of polyester nonwoven fabrics for electroless plaing," Surface and Coatings Technology, vol. 172, pp. 1-6, 2003.
66. D. Pasquarielo, "Surface energy as a function of self-bias voltage in oxygen plasma wafer bonding," Sensors and Actuators, vol. 82, pp. 239-244, 2000.
67. P. Amirfeiz, A. Weinert, S. Bengtsson, "Plasma assisted room temperature bonding for MST," Sensors and Actuators A, vol. 92, pp. 214-222, 2001.
68. P. Enoksson, F. Niklaus, P. Griss, E. Kalvesten, G. Stemme, "Low-temperature wafer-level transfer bonding," Journal of microelectromechanical systems, vol. 10, pp. 525-531, 2001.
69. H. Yang, C. T. Pan, S. C. Shen, M. C. Chou, H. P. Chou, "A low temperature wafer bonding technique using patternable materials," Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, vol. 12, pp. 611-615, 2002.
70. M. Simor, H. Krump, I. Hudec, M. Jasso, A. S. Luyt, "Adhesion strength study between plasma treated polyester fibres and a rubber matrix," Applied Surface Science, vol. 240, pp. 268-274, 2005.
71. J. Park, J. Y. Jeong, I. Henins, S. E. Babayan, V. J. Tu, G. S. Selwyn, G. Ding, R. F. Hicks, "Reaction chemistry in the afterglow of an oxygen-helium , atmospheric pressure plasma," Journal of physics chemistry A, vol. 104, pp. 8027-8032, 2000.
72 S. C. Yan, R. Y. Tsay, S. Y. Lin, "A video-enhanced plate method for simultaneous measurements of surface tension and contact angle," Review of Scientific Instruments, vol. 66, pp. 5065-5069, 1995.
73. H. C. Chang, S. Y. Lin, L. W. Lin, P. Y. Huang, "Measurement of dynamic/advancing/receding contact angle by video-enhanced sessile drop tensiometry," Review of Scientific Instruments, vol. 67, pp. 2852-2858, 1996.
74. Y. L. Hsu, Y. C. Chung, C. P. Jen, M. C. Lu, Y. C. Lin, "Design of passive mixers utilizing microfluidic self-circulation in the mixing chamber," Lab on a Chip, vol. 4, pp.70-77, 2004.
75. E. Unveren, U. Oran, T. Wirth, W. E. S. Unger, "Poly-dimethyl-siloxane(PDMS) contamination of polystyrene(PS) oligomers samples: a comparison of time-of-flight static secondary ion mass spectrometry(TOF-SSIMS) and X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy (XPS) results," Applied surface science, vol. 227, pp. 318-324, 2004.
76. R. N. S. Sodhi, J. Lukas, M. V. Sefton, "An XPS study of the surface reorientation of statistical methacrylate copolymers," Journal of colloid and interface science, vol. 174, pp. 421-427, 1995.
77. S. Kodama, H. Habaki, H. Sekiguchi, J. Kawasaki "Surface modification of adsorbents by dielectric barrier discharge," Thin Solid Films, vol. 407, pp. 151-155, 2002.
78. M. Pumera, J. Wang, M. P. Chatrathi, A. Escarpa, R. Konrad, A. Griebel, W. Dorner, H. Lowe,"Towards disposable lab-on-a-chip: poly(methylmethacrylate) microchip electrophoresis device with electrochemical detection,"vol. 23, pp. 596-601, 2002.
79. C. H. Lin, C. W. Lan, "The Low-Temperature Bonding Technique for Plastic-Based Microfluidic Chips and its Applications for Micromixers," in Mechanical and Electro-Mechanical Engineering. Kaoshung: NSYSU.
80. R. Ashton, R. S. Kane, "Microfluidic separation of DNA," Current Opinion Biotechnology, vol. 14, pp. 479-504, 2003.
81. R. F. Service, "DNA analysis: Microchip arrays put DNA on the spot," Science, vol. 282, pp. 396-399, 1998.
82. R. S. Ramsey, C. T. Culbertson, J. M. Ramsey, "Electroosmotically in- duced hydraulic pumping on microchips: differential ion transport," Analytical Chemistry, vol. 72, pp. 2285-2291, 2000.
83. K. Cho, Y. S. Shin, S. H. Lim, S. Chung, S. J. Park, C. Chung, D. C. Han, J. K.Hhang, "PDMS-based micro PCR chip with parylene coating," Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, vol. 13, pp. 768-774, 2003.
84. E. Buks, M. L. Roukes, "Electrically tunable collectie response in a coupled micromechanical array," Journal of Microelectro-mechanical System, vol. 11, pp.801-808, 2002.
85. A. V. Lemoff, A. P. Lee, "An AC magnetohydrodynamic micropump," Sensors and Actuators B, vol. 63, pp. 178-185, 2000.
86. L. M. Fu, C. H. Lin, Y. S. Chien, "Rapid microfluidic T-form mixer utilizing switching electroosmotic flow," Analytical Chemistry, vol. 76, 2004.
87. Y. K. Lee, X. Niu, "Efficient spatial-temporal chaotic mixing in microchannels," Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, vol. 13, pp. 454-462, 2003.
88. J. D. Williams, R. Yang, W. Wang, "A rapid micro-mixer/reactor based on arrays of spatially impinging micro-jets," Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, vol. 14, pp. 1345-1351, 2004.
89. H. Goto, Z. Yang, M. Matsumoto, R. Maeda, "Active micromixer for microfluidic systems using lead- zirconate-titanate (PZT)-generated ultrasonic vibration," Electrophoresis, vol. 21, pp. 116-119, 2000.
90. F. G. Bessoth, "Microstructure for efficient continuous flow mixing," Analytical Communications, vol. 36, pp. 213-215, 1999.
91. M. A. Stremler, R. H. Liu, K. V. Sharp, M. G. Olsen, J. G. Santiago, R. J. Adrian, H. Aref, D. J. Beebe, "Passive mixing in a three-dimensional serpentine micro- channel," Journal of Microelectro- mechanical System, vol. 9, pp. 190-197, 2000.
92. J. K. Kim, S. J. Park, J. Park, S. Hung, C. Chung, J. K. Chang, "Rapid three-dimensional passive rotation micromixer using the breakup process," Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, vol. 14, pp. 6-14, 2004.
93. D. Ross, T. J. Johnson, L. E. Locascio, "Rapid microfluidic mixing," Analytical Chemistry, vol. 74, pp. 45-51, 2002.
94. S. K. W. Dertinger, A. D. Stroock, A. Ajdari, l. Mezic, H. A. Stone, G. M. Whitesides, "Chaotic mixer for microchannels," Science, vol. 295, pp. 647-651, 2002.
95. F. E. Regnier, B. J. Burke, "Stopped-flow enzyme assays on a chip using a microfabricated mixer," Analytical Chemistry, vol. 75, pp.1786-1791, 2003.
96. I. H. Lee, D. S. Kim, T. H. Kim, D. W. Cho, "A barrier embedded kinics micromixer," Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, vol. 14, pp. 1294-1301, 2004.
97. L. M. Fu, C. H. Lin, "Numerical analysis and experimental estimation of a low-leakage injection technique for capillary electrophoresis," Analytical Chemistry, vol. 75, pp. 5790-5796, 2003.