||1. Aaker, David A. 1973,“Toward A Normative Model of Promotional Decision Making,”Management Science, Vol.19, No.6, pp.593-603.95 (Strang, 1976; Gardener and Trivedi, 1998)|
2. Aaker, David A. 1991, Manageing Brand Equity, New York：The Free Press.
3. Alba, JW and Hutchinson, J, 1987. Wesley: dimensions of consumer expertise. J Consum Res 13, pp. 411–454 (March).
4. Ambler, T, 1997. How much of brand equity is explained by trust?. Manage Decis 35, pp. 283–292 (March/April).
5. Barwise, P, 1993. Brand equity: snark or boojum?. Int J Res Mark 10, pp. 93–104 (March).
6. Bharadwaj, SG, Varadarajan, PR and Fahy, J, 1993. Sustainable competitive advantage in service industries: a conceptual model and research propositions. J Mark 57, pp. 83–99 (October).
7. Blattberg, Robert C. and Scott A. Neslin, 1990. Sales Promotion: Concepts, Methods,and Strategies, Englewood Chiffs, N.J. Prentice-Hal.
8. Campbell, Leland and William D. Diamond, 1990. “Framing and Sales Promotion: The Characteristics of A Good Deal,”Journal of Consumer Marketing, Vol. 7, No.4, pp.25-31.
9. Cleaver, J, 2004. What women want. Entrepreneur Magazine (February), at www.Entrepreneur.com/article.
10. Currim, Imran and Linda Schneider, 1991. “A Taxonomy of Consumer Purchase Strategies in a Promotion Intensive Environment,”Marketing Science, 10 (Spring), 91–110.
11. Davidson J. Hugh ,1987. Offensive Marketing: How to Make Your Competitors Follow,2nd ed. England: Gower Publishing Company Limited.
12. Dommermuth, William P ,1989. Promotion: Analysis, Creativity and Strategy, 2nd ed.Boston， Mass: PWS-Kent Publishing Company.
13. Davis, Scott, J. Jeffery Inman, and Leigh McAlister,1992.“Promotion Has a Negative Effect on Brand Evaluations－Or Does It? Additional Disconfirming Evidence,”Journal of Marketing Research, Vol. 29, pp.143-148. Raghubir and Corfman（1999）
14. Dekimpe, Marnik G. and Dominique M. Hanssens,1995. “The Persistence of Marketing Effects on Sales,” Marketing Science,14 (1), 1–21.and (1999), “Sustained Spending and Persistent Response: A New Look at Long-Term Marketing Profitability,” Journal of Marketing Research, 36 (November), 397–412. ,and Jorge Silva-Risso ,1999. “Long-Run Effectsof Price Promotions in Scanner Markets,” Journal of Econometrics, 89 (1–2), 269–91.
15. Dobson, J., Tybout, A. & Sternthal, B,1978. Impact of deals and deal retraction on brand switching. Journal of Marketing Research, 25 (February), pp. 72– 81.
16. Engel, J. E., R. D. Blackwell and P. W. Miniard,1990. Consumer Behavior, The Dryden Press.
17. Farris ＆ Quelch,1987. Advertising and Promotion Management . Krieger Pub Co; Reprint edition (November).
18. Hanssens, Dominique M,1998. “Order Forecasts, Retail Sales, and the Marketing Mix for Consumer Durables,” Journal of Forecasting, 17 (3–4), 327–46. , Leonard J. Parsons, and Randall L. Schultz (2001), Market Response Models, 2d ed. Boston: Kluwer Academic Publishers.
19. Hartley, Steven W. and James Cross, 1988.“How Sales Promotion Can Work For and Agai-nst You,”Journal of Consumer Marketing, Vol. 5, No. 3, pp.35-42.
20. Hirschman, Elizabeth C. 1980. Attributes of Attributes and Layers of Meaning, in Advances in Consumer Research:7-12.
21. Keller, Kevin Lane,1993. “ Conceptualizing, Measuring, and Managing Consumer- Based Brand Equity,”Journal of Marketing, Jan., pp.1-22.
22. Keller, Kevin Lane ,1998. Strategic Brand Management：Building, Measuring, and Managing Brand Equity, Prentice Hall.
23. Kim, Peter,1990.“A Perspective on Brands,”Journal of Consumer Marketing, Fall, pp.20-30.
24. Kotler, Philip, 2000. Marketing Management ： Analysis, Planning, Implementation, and Control, 10th Edition, New Jesey, Prentice-Hall Inc.
25. Kopalle, Praveen, Carl F. Mela, and Lawrence Marsh, 1999. “The Dynamic Effect of Discounting on Sales: Empirical Analysis and Normative Pricing Implications,” Marketing Science, 18(3), 317–32.
26. Lane, V and Jacobson, R, 1995. Stock market reactions to brand extension announcements: the effects of brand attitude and familiarity. J Mark 59, pp. 63–77 ,January.
27. Laroche, M., Pons, F., Zgolli, N., Cervellon, M.C. & Kim, C, 2003. A model of consumer response to two retail sales promotion techniques. Journal of Business Research, 56, pp. 513– 522.
28. Lasser, Walfried, Banwari Mittal and Arun Sharma,1995.“Measuring Customer-base Brand Equity,”Journal of Consumer Marketing, Fall, Vol. 12, No. 4, pp.11-20.,
29. Luick, John F. and William Lee Ziegler, 1968. Sales Promotion and Modern Merchandising, New York: McGraw-Hill Conmpany.
30. Mahajan, V, Rao, VR and Srivastava, RK, 1994. An approach to assess the importance of brand equity in acquisition decisions. J Prod Innovation Manage 11, pp. 221–235.
31. Marion, Frand M, 1987. A Delphi Analysis of a Definition of Sales Promotion, Dectoral Dissertation, Memphis State University.
32. Martin, G. S., and Brown, T. J, 1990.“In Search of Brand Equity：The Conceptualization and Measurement of The Brand Impression Construct,”in Childers, MacKenzie, Leigh, Skinner, Lynch Jr, Gatignon, Fisk and Graham,(Eds), Marketing Theory and Applications. Vol 2, American Marketing Association, Chicago, IL, pp.431-438.
33. Mittal B,1994. “Public Assessment of TV Advertising: Faint Praise and Harsh Criticism”, Journal of Advertising Research,(Jan/Feb) 35-53.
34. Ogilvy, David, 1963. Confessions of an Advertising Man, 1st ed. New York：Atheneum.
35. Oliver, RL, 1997. Satisfaction: A Behavioral Perspective on the Consumer, McGraw-Hill, New York.
36. Paley, Norton,1989. The Manager’s Guide to Competitive Marketing Strategies, American Management Association.
37. Park and Srinivasan, 1994.“A Survey-Base Method for Measuring and UnderstandingBrand Equity and Extendibility,”Journal of Marketing Research, Vol. 31, pp.271-288.
38. Prentice, R. M, 1975. “ The CFB Approach to Advertising/Promotion Spending,”in The Relationship Between Advertising and Promotion in 80 Brand Strategy, R. A. Strang, ed., Cambridge: Marketing Science Institute, PP.75-90.
39. Rothschild, M.L. & Gaidis, W.C, 1981. Behavioral learning theory: its relevance to marketing and promotions. Journal of Marketing, 45 ,Spring, pp. 70– 78.
40. Schultz, Don E. and William A. Robinson, 1982. Sales Promotion Management,Chicago, IL: Crain Book.
41. Simon, CJ and Sullivan, MW, 1993. The measurement and determinants of brand equity: a financial approach. Mark Sci 12, pp. 28–52 (Winter).
42. Shimp, Terence A,1993. Promotion Management and Marketing Communications, C-hicago, IL: Dryden Press.
43. Srivastava and Shocker, 1991.“Brand Equity: A Perspective on It’s Meaning and Measurement,”Report # 91-124, Cambridge, MA: Marketing Science Institute.
44. Srull, TK, 1984. Methodological techniques for the study of person memory and social cognition. In: Wyer, RS and Srull, TK, Editors, 1984. Handbook of Social Cognition vol. 2, Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, Hillsdale, NJ, pp. 1–72.
45. Tauber,1988.“Brand Leverage: Strategy for Growth in a Cost Control World,”Journal of Advertising Research, August/September, pp.26-30.
46. Vidal, M.P. and Ballester, E.D, 2005, Sales promotions effects on consumerbased brand equity,International Journal of Market Research Vol. 47 Issue 2.pp. 179–204.
47. Webster, F.E, 1965.“The Deal-Prone Consumer,”Journal of Marketing Research, Vol.2, pp.186-189.
48. Yoo, B. & Donthu, N,2001. Developing and validating a multidimensional
consumer-based brand equity scale. Journal of Business Research, 52,
50. Zikmund, William G, 2000. Business Research Methods, Sixth Edition, The